Permit Me to Introduce....

Gretchen

Much as I liked the idea of buying a brand new, all singing, all dancing ADV / Touring bike, I couldn't find one I really thought I could live with, at a price I could afford, so secondhand it would have to be then.  Fortunately, after about a month of serious hunting, I came across a fully equipped 2006 BMW R 1200 GS for sale only a mile from work.  

It is in beautiful condition, well equipped, and only has 26,000 miles on it - just about run-in thank you!  This is her:  



I  fell in love with her, and threw down a deposit on the spot!  I'll be collecting Gretchen from the dealership next week, as soon as I have sorted out secure storage, and the small technicality of actually passing my test!

So this is where my our Motorcycle Adventuring starts!  Please - stay tuned :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wonderful Wales

Barcelona Part 1 (Plymouth to Barcelona)

My Bikeground